(ConventionPlanit.com receives no commissions nor are there any hidden charges when processing RFP's online. To send an RFP online, open the above e-mail address,
attach document and send, or complete on-line template)
Description: Want a meeting that transcends typical? Then head to Fargo and experience North of Normal. Every experience is slightly off-center, and certainly one-of-a-kind. From our wide-open spaces, unique facilities, and multiple full-service hotels to the arts, entertainment, and nightlife. Even our services are handcrafted to match your own kind of quirky. Life is too short for boring meetings
The world may look a little different, but it’s still turning and we’re here to make it as easy as possible. From the moment your RFP is in hand, uncertain of where the next year or five will bring you, to the day of execution of the conference, our professional team is eager to offer assistance along the way.
We get it. Meeting planning has its days. And not everything is gumdrops and rainbows, but as your guide to all things Fargo, give us chance to show you why our region is worth the double-take. It’s maybe not your average city, but who wants normal? Take us up on the “small town vibe, with big city amenities” tour and you’ll see for yourself.
Come on up where it’s cooler. Because Fargo’s north. North of Normal.
Features: Comprehensive proposals
Onsite registration assistance
Banner & signs
Event assistance dollars
Access to speakers bureau
Off-Site Venues/Highlights: • Air Museum: Conduct business under the wing of an airplane. The Fargo Air Museum boasts two airplane hangars with interactive displays from aircrafts to drones. Wow the history-buffs and aviation fanatics at your conference.
• Red River Zoo: Network while riding on a vintage 1920s carousel! Immerse your attendees into the natural habitat of the Red River Zoo’s cold-climate animals with a live Animal Encounter. Rental spaces offer unbeatable experiences, like the Trappers’ Cabin to get up close and personal with wolves.
• Bonanzaville, USA: Explore 12 acres of this pioneer village for a walk through Fargo’s history. With more than 4,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, Bonanzaville could easily host your meeting followed by a paranormal activity tour or murder mystery dinner!
• Bluestem Center for the Arts: Get back to nature for a refreshing event. Tucked in an oxbow of the Red River, Bluestem can accommodate four indoor meeting spaces as well as an outdoor pavilion and amphitheater. Trees and wildlife backdrop this picturesque venue.
• On the Red: Paddle your way downstream in a kayak or canoe rental from River Keepers. Or if your arms aren’t quite up for the challenge, the S.S. Ruby Boat Tours provide a relaxing journey up the northern flowing Red River. See deer, wild turkeys, and bald eagles right in the middle of town.
• Banquet in a Field: Feast in a field and learn about ND agriculture! Common Ground ND partners with Peterson Farm Seed to host these once-in-a-lifetime experiences of elegant dining surrounded by the crops on the menu. Appreciate food and farming even more with this memorable dinner.
• Pub Crawl: Cheers to a popular way to discover downtown Fargo! Let our staff customize a pub crawl specifically for your attendees who crave a happy hour and want to see the sights too. We’ll print everyone a pub passport to stamp their adventures along the way.
• Fargo Theatre: Watch FARGO in Fargo! Rent the 1926 art deco and iconic Fargo Theatre for a showing of the movie that put us on the map, or any film of your choice for that matter. Seating is available for 800 in the main stage theatre or an intimate show for 70 in the side theatre.
• Live Sports: Sit front row at a local game, whatever sport you like, in whatever season it may be. In the summer, check out a FM RedHawks baseball game with party decks for your crew. NCAA Division 1 football and NDSU tailgating is a must-see in the fall. And winter months mean the Fargo Force hockey players are in action at the Scheels Arena.