(ConventionPlanit.com receives no commissions nor are there any hidden charges when processing RFP's online. To send an RFP online, open the above e-mail address,
attach document and send, or complete on-line template)
Description: PROGRAM FEATURES
- Discounts valid on Delta, Delta Shuttle, Delta Connection Carriers and Delta code-share flights operated by Air France, KLM and Alitalia. Flights operated by AF/KLM and AZ must be booked using DL star (*) coded flights.
- Round-trip Domestic (US & Canada) & International point of sale fare discounts at 5-10%.
- Domestic (US & Canada) round-trip Zone Fares.
- International round-trip Zone Fares for origination US/CA only.
- For international Point of Sale program, discounts now applicable on all published routes where Delta flies. Also applicable on Delta code-share Trans-Atlantic flights operated by Air France, KLM and Alitalia.
- 15-person minimum, originating from at least two (2) cities per event.
- Domestic (US & Canada) travel +/- 3-day flexibility around event/meeting.
- International travel +/- 7-day flexibility around event/meeting.
- Single- or multi-event agreements.
- Earned productivity tickets in T class for every 40 round-trip flown passengers.
- World class support desk with exclusive toll-free phone number.
- Access to Delta’s vast Global Network.
- Online booking feature for attendees at www.delta.com. Note: Only Point of Sale discounts apply.
SETTING UP A MEETING (Organizer)
Register ALL meetings via online at www.delta.com/meetings using the Delta Meeting Request Form. A DMN agent will handle the request from beginning to end including: registering the meeting, generating a contract, servicing the agreement and fulfilling the productivity on the earned travel certificates. For questions call 1-800-328-2216.
BOOKING A RESERVATION (Attendee)
Delta Meeting Network® Offers Online Booking Option
- Delta.com has been enhanced to accept a Delta Meeting Network (DMN) meeting code for discounts when booking online. Meeting organizers, who secure a DMN program, can offer their attendees a convenient booking option with no service fee.
- This new functionality now applies for customers traveling worldwide to attend a contracted meeting or event. It now makes the DMN product available to a broader spectrum of travelers and gives them the flexibility to originate practically anywhere in the world.
- The new meeting code field now appears in all search displays, including round-trip, one-way, and multi-city searches for up to nine travelers in a single reservation.
- Whether planning a single meeting or multiple meetings, the enhanced DMN program offers speed, convenience and flexibility.
- Travel agencies may book and ticket via their GDS after receiving the meeting file number. For more information, call your Delta Meeting Network Specialist.
- Call 1-800-328-1111 for Delta Meeting Network Delegates, Mon-Fri 7:00am – 7:30pm CT and refer to the Meeting File Number.
Delta and our Delta Meeting Network® product ranked #1 in the BTN Airline Survey since 2011!