(ConventionPlanit.com receives no commissions nor are there any hidden charges when processing RFP's online. To send an RFP online, open the above e-mail address,
attach document and send, or complete on-line template)
Description: With an average of 350 days of sunshine and a thriving hospitality industry, reflected in the current revitalization of the downtown area and new enhancements throughout its nine unique cities, event planners have more reason than ever to select Greater Palm Springs as the ideal meeting location.
5 Amazing Reasons to Meet in the Oasis:
1. siteFLIGHT & siteDRIVE promotions -- Of course you want to experience our oasis first-hand. We make that super easy for meeting planners. Just send us your qualified lead and tell us where and when, and we will pay for your “site flight.” Live nearby? We will also cover your “site drive,” including gasoline costs, accommodations and activities that best match your group’s needs.
2. Midweek Value – Save money meeting Sunday through Thursday, while enjoying all of the benefits of higher priced weekend stays. Discover more accessibility and less crowds for all you want to do, from group tours to catered functions.
3. Unique Outdoor Meetings— Get “unconventional” with meeting space that includes flowing greens, palm trees and flowering bougainvillea with pool-side cabana breakouts, all under sunny skies.
4. Access is a Snap – Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), named one of the “Top Ten Stress-Free Airports in America” by SmartTravel.com, is served by 10 airlines with 21 non-stop flights and connecting with more than 550 cities world-wide. Four convenient, alternative airports are located within 2 ˝ hours of Greater Palm Springs, including Ontario International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, John Wayne Airport and San Diego International Airport.
5. Off The Grid Activities – Score high marks with outside-the-box events like a “Bike & Brew” craft beer expedition. Geared to adrenaline addicts, revved-up BMW Performance Driving School West puts the pedal to the metal at the exclusive Thermal Club or dare to venture deep within the San Andreas Fault on a jeep tour.
Features: Audio Visual Services, Auditorium-Permanent, Bus Loading/Unloading, Bus Parking, Catering, Computer Rental, Decorating Services, IT Lines, Pre-Function Space, Security, Speaker Ready Room, Sports Arena, Storage Facilities
Off-Site Venues/Highlights: The perfect meeting starts with the perfect venue—and you’ll find plenty of venue options to fit your event’s needs in Greater Palm Springs. Take advantage of the spacious ballrooms and meeting spaces at our local resorts and hotels, or let your group soak up the sunshine from the lush fields of local polo grounds. A 261,000-square-foot convention center also offers custom solutions for meeting planners. No matter where you decide to host your event, our local meeting venues provide a full range of services to create an effortless experience for your attendees.