IMEX America is approaching fast and we know you will benefit from being a hosted buyer in Las Vegas. ConventionPlanit.com colleagues, Susan Sarfati and Liz Jackson, are offering participation in their hosted buyer group. Here’s what you need to know now:
- IMEX will cover the cost of air fare to Las Vegas, hotel and airport shuttles to bring you to this global meeting, incentive, convention, exhibition trade show and education program. Expand your meeting industry knowledge and contacts plus attend education programs and earn certification points.
- Dates are October 15-17, 2018. Mark your calendar!
- Requirement is booking meetings outside the US or book a minimum of 1,000 attendees annually to US destinations. They can register up to two hosted buyers per organization. Bring a colleague or pass this invitation on to qualified staff members.
- Want to invite a qualifying friend, colleague or client? It will be done!
- ConventionPlanit.com will be exhibiting at IMEX America and we look forward to meeting you there.
RSVP now to Liz Jackson email@example.com
In addition to a great IMEX learning experience, enjoying being with new friends and colleagues, our group will be dinner guests of Caesars Palace’s new restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen. It’s the world’s first Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen restaurant drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay and we will feel like we are on his studio set. Many thanks to our long-time Caesars Entertainment sponsor, Shelley Williams, for this wonderful invitation.